Are you a Business Analyst with strong Coupa experience?
FourPL would like to talk to you!
FourPL is interested in Business Analyst’s with strong experience in Coupa to join their team. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
The Business Analyst at FourPL will be responsible for documenting business requirements, analysis, modelling processes and roles, configuring the solution and program support. We are interested in Business Analysts that can demonstrate experience in Coupa Procurement Systems and Process. Your skills and experience enable you to effectively work on a program of work that FourPL is engaged to deliver. As a Business Analyst you may also support a range of additional consulting engagements through the consulting lifecycle including:
- Procurement strategy, assisting customers in building a case for change and a suitable approach based on their requirements.
- Procurement systems sourcing and selection, which may include supporting the customer with project planning and preparation, RFx for software vendor selection, implementation partners and business case development.
- Procurement process definition and improvement.
- Procurement systems implementation, configuration and integration to support all areas of the procurement function from sourcing to payment. This would include working with our current software vendor partners and potential new ones.
- Utilising and refining methodologies and accelerated templates to deliver the customer engagement requirements.
- Change management to support any of the above roles.
- Providing technical and functional expertise to customers during the engagement.
- Ongoing support and systems lifecycle management.
Essential Experience – What you bring to FourPL:
You have 3-4 years’ experience in Coupa – Procurement, and are be able to demonstrate:
- A strong understanding of procurement processes and how they are applied to achieve best practice application solutions.
- An understanding of how the procurement solutions will drive value for customers across Source-to-Contract, P2P, and Supplier Information and Risk.
- Experience in designing and implementing Guided Buying across multiple industries.
- An understanding of the Coupa Business Network in procurement and Supply Chain.
- Sound research, analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects.
- Project Experience with cloud–based procurement and sourcing solutions – Coupa is essential. Experience in other cloud–based procurement platforms and solutions would be viewed favourably.
- Experience working in procurement platform Implementations such as Coupa or as a System Administrator.
- An understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analysing, designing, planning and documenting ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ business processes. This includes the ability to drive change to adopt cloud–based processes where appropriate.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, briefings, reports and complex submissions.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to produce quality work on time.
- Understanding of the principles of effective teamwork and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve outcomes.
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Working with multiple business areas to identify and document business processes.
- Collaborate with the business owners and project stakeholders to identify business process improvement opportunities.
- Ability to work in a small team across a range of competing solutions.
Nice to have Skills
Experience in the following areas are beneficial and will set you apart from other candidates.
- An understanding of Ariba Purchasing
- Experience with enterprise systems such as Dynamics / SAP / Oracle.
- Sound knowledge of Procurement and Sourcing operations and technology–based business solutions.
- An understanding of managing users and expectations in adopting standard cloud–based processes to meet requirements, rather than requirements driving processes.
- Knowledge of the end to end management of roles and players in procurement processes.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies supporting cloud–based implementations.
- Experience with short timeframe template deployments using standard processes.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise systems and related processes (e.g. finance, inventory) would be beneficial.
- A good understanding of the procurement systems market and the direction, strengths and weaknesses of the various solutions and implementation players.
- Sound research, analysis and problem–solving capabilities.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree with specialisation in Supply Chain or Procurement
- Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) or similar qualification
- Procurement Systems Certification, and especially Coupa certification is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites/locations and interstate when required.
- Must have drivers’ licence
- All applicants must have Right to Work in Australia
Depending on your skills and experience a generous remuneration package will be offered.
So Why Work For FourPL?
.We know you have choices. As a leader in the field we offer an excellent remuneration package together with many benefits, which include:
- A great place to work in a growing company recognised to be one of the best in the World in our field.
- An awesome team of people to work with, passionate about success
- The opportunity to grow as a professional
- As we expect to be the best, we provide access to intensive training to ensure we stay ahead
- The opportunity to contribute to supply chain leadership through our customer forums, partner forums and membership.
- Most importantly, we want to be known for our culture where you choose to work for us because you are valued, respected and enjoy working with us.
Sound like You? How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria for this role and you are interested in discussing career opportunities with FourPL, please apply HERE
Please include a short summary that highlights your specific qualifications and suitability to this role, particularly your Procurement Consulting experience.
FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia, working with many leading Blue Chip and public sector organizations. FourPL differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services together with our pragmatic focus on excellence through from defining vision and strategy to practically supporting customers through implementation and realization. We take pride in our independence and recognize every customer engagement should be a reference. We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are based on performance and ability. We hire the best people for our business and aim to make all our employees feel valued, included and empowered.