Looking for a change?
We are a leading Supply Chain consultancy, looking for a Bookkeeper to join our team.
The role is part time, up to 30 hours per week. We are a family friendly company, who is open to flexible working hours.
We are a company that differentiate us through the quality of our engagements and services, and our focus on excellence. We provide excellent career opportunities for someone looking to grow with us who wants diversity in a role.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Bookkeeping and general accounts experience and be comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical consulting organization. The candidate must be organized and analytical, adept at working as part of a team, and importantly autonomously, and be able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
The role is a busy and varied one. Your tasks will include general accounts knowledge and experience including:
· Management of weekly and monthly timesheets
· Setup and management of new projects and billing rates
· Review of monthly charges with account managers
· Billing and Customer Invoicing
· Accounts Receivable Management and Reporting Revenue Forecasts
· Supplier Invoice processing and payments
· Subcontractor timesheets and reconciliations
· Processing and reimbursement of expense claims
· Accounts Payable and Reporting
· Scheduling of Supplier payments
Financial Management and Reporting
· Finance administration and data entry
· Reconciliations of all accounts
· Monthly Payroll activities including bonuses and commissions.
· BAS, IAS, PAYG. Payroll tax & Super calculations & lodgements
· Bank and card reconciliations
· Project, Customer and line of business Profitability Analysis
· Month End /Year End Reporting
· Cashflow reporting and analysis.
· ABR reporting and quarterly returns
· Setup and management of budget reporting.
· Managing all insurance policies.
· Managing Fixed Asset register
· Co-ordinate with external accountants for completion of annual accounts.
· Supporting the CEO with finance related administrative requirements.
· Ad hoc duties and tasks as required.
· Manage the FourPL Resourcing and reporting, including utilisation and resource forecasts.
· Reports to CEO and responsible for the financial processing and reporting requirements of FourPL and its affiliated companies.
· Support CEO with financial updates.
· Support HR Manager with HR payroll processes and procedures.
· Support Consultants with expenses and time sheeting (WorkFlowMax)
· Support project managers with project time reporting
· Support Account Managers with billing and collections
Essential Criteria to make you successful in the role.
· Proven experience working within a similar role, min 3 years.
· Experience working in a professional services firm (highly desirable) and project-based accounting.
· Sound knowledge and experience using Xero and WorkflowMax
· Experience in BAS, IAS, Payroll tax preparation, reconciliation and reporting
· Tertiary or vocational qualifications in the fields of finance or accounting (highly desirable)
· An ability to undertake accurate and timely internal reporting, including bookkeeping and report generation
· Analytical skills in interpreting business performance and identifying shortcomings and opportunities
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Microsoft Excel
· Personally, you are pro-active, personable and able to manage competing tasks
· Solid experience as a Bookkeeper
· A confident self-starter / “doer”
· A “can-do” attitude
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Hands-on approach to problem solving
· Can be relied upon to work autonomously
· High attention to detail.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Proficient in the MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Qualification in a business accounting package would be advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
We know you have choices. We offer a great place to work, fantastic people to work with and learn from, and the opportunity for you to grow your career.
Sound like You? How to Apply:
If you meet the criteria for this role and you are interested in discussing career opportunities with FourPL, please apply HERE
Please include a short summary that highlights your specific qualifications and suitability to this role.
FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia, working with many leading Blue Chip and public sector organizations. FourPL differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services together with our pragmatic focus on excellence through from defining vision and strategy to practically supporting customers through implementation and realization. We take pride in our independence and recognize every customer engagement should be a reference. We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are based on performance and ability. We hire the best people for our business and aim to make all our employees feel valued, included and empowered.