Are you a Business Analyst with strong Coupa experience?
About the role:
FourPL would like to talk to you! FourPL is seeking a Business Analyst with strong experience in Coupa to join their Sydney team.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for documenting business requirements and analysis, modelling processes and roles, configuring the solution and program support. You will be able to demonstrate experience in Coupa Procurement Systems and Process and be able to work on a program of work that FourPL is engaged to deliver. You may also support a range of additional consulting engagements through the consulting lifecycle including:
- Procurement strategy, assisting customers in building a case for change and a suitable approach based on their requirements.
- Procurement systems sourcing and selection, which may include supporting the customer with project planning and preparation, RFx for software vendor selection, implementation partners and business case development.
- Procurement process definition and improvement.
- Procurement systems implementation, configuration and integration to support all areas of the procurement function from sourcing to payment. This would include working with our current software vendor partners and potential new ones in the future.
- Utilising and refining methodologies and accelerated templates to deliver the customer engagement requirements.
- Change management to support any of the above roles.
- Providing technical and functional expertise to customers during the engagement.
- Ongoing support and systems lifecycle management.
Essential Skills- What you bring to the role and FourPL?
You should be able to demonstrate experience in Coupa – Procurement:
- A strong understanding of procurement processes and how they are applied to achieve best practice application solutions.
- An understanding of how the procurement solutions will drive value for customers across Source-to-Contract, P2P, and Supplier Information and Risk. In particular experience in designing and implementing Guided Buying across multiple industries.
- An understanding of the Coupa Business Network in procurement and Supply Chain.
- Sound research, analysis and problem-solving capabilities;
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs and projects.
- Project Experience with cloud based procurement and sourcing solutions – Coupa is desirable. Experience in other cloud based procurement platforms and solutions would be viewed favourably.
- Experience working in procurement platform Implementations such as Coupa or as a System Administrator.
- An understanding of the principles, practices, and methodologies of analysing, designing, planning and documenting ‘As is’ and ‘To be’ business processes. This includes the ability to drive change to adopt cloud based processes where appropriate.
- Effective communication skills both written and oral as demonstrated by successful outcomes in the areas of presentation, consultation, briefings, reports and complex submissions.
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to produce quality work within specified time frames.
- Understanding of the principles of effective teamwork and a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to achieve effective outcomes.
- Demonstrate effective stakeholder management:
- Working with multiple business areas to identify and document business processes;
- Collaborate with the business owners and project stakeholders to identify possible business process improvement opportunities;
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities to produce quality work on time.
- Ability to work in a small team across a range of competing solutions.
Nice to have skills:
- An understanding of Ariba Purchasing
- Experience with enterprise systems such as Dynamics / SAP / Oracle is beneficial;
- Sound knowledge of Procurement and Sourcing operations and technology-based business solutions;
- An understanding of managing users and expectations in adopting standard cloud-based processes to meet requirements rather than requirements driving processes;
- Knowledge of the end-to-end management of roles and players in procurement processes;
- Experience with Project Management methodologies supporting cloud-based implementations;
- Experience with short timeframe template deployments using standard processes;
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise systems and related processes (e.g., finance, inventory) would be beneficial.
- A good understanding of the procurement systems market and the direction, strengths and weaknesses of the various solutions and implementation players.
- Sound research, analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites/locations and interstate when required.
- Must have driver’s licence
- All applicants must have right to work in Australia
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Degree with specialisation in Supply Chain or Procurement
- CIPS or similar qualification
- Procurement Systems and especially Coupa certification is preferred.
We offer an excellent remuneration package dependent on experience and industry knowledge. We are committed to annual salary benchmarking and are market aware.
FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia, working with many leading Blue Chip and public sector organisations. At FourPL, we differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services together with our pragmatic focus on excellence through from defining vision and strategy to practically supporting customers through implementation and realization. We take pride in our independence and recognize every customer engagement should be a reference.
We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability. We hire the best people for our business and aim to make all our employees feel valued, included and empowered.
- Personal Growth: We support your personal growth through a structured Career Plan, including regular reviews, 360-degree feedback supported by a training and development plan.
- Flexible Work Environment: We are dedicated to creating a flexible work environment that promotes work-life balance and productivity. With our hybrid working model, you will have the opportunity to work from home on some days and work in the office on others.
- Training & Development: We provide an annual allowance to all permanent employees for training, certifications, industry professional training, or attendance at relevant conferences. This allowance demonstrates our commitment to supporting your professional development and staying current in your field.
- Technical Training: We also provide access to a wide range of product training across functional and technical training and all modules through our subscriptions with our software partners.
- Employee Assistance Program: We understand the importance of physical and mental health and well-being. Upon successful completion of the probationary period, you will have access to our employee assistance program, which provides support and resources for maintaining your well-being if required, both at work and in your personal life.
- We actively support diversity in our business, the technology industry, and our community. We champion a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and experiences, and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment where everyone can thrive.
- Salary Sacrificing: We also offer the opportunity for salary sacrifice, allowing you to customise your compensation package to suit your individual needs and preferences.
- Tools of the Trade: We will provide you with a phone allowance and an option for either a company or BYOD laptop. All relevant software required to perform your job is provided.
- Health and Wellbeing/Recognition: All staff can participate in the annual Flu Vaccination program and FourPL hosts a monthly award to recognise employees’ efforts and their contribution.
- Team Environment: We have a small supportive team and host regular team events to promote collaboration, team bonding and to have fun with your team. FourPL hosts a monthly award for employees’ efforts and their contribution is recognized as voted by their peers.
Sounds like you? Apply now by sending your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com