Business Development Manager
FourPL is a leading Australian owned supply chain solutions provider. We are experts in Spend Management, Logistics Execution and Supply Chain visibility solutions. We deliver through our world class team and global partners SAP, Coupa, Blue Yonder, FarEye and Radaro.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Sydney or Melbourne team reporting the Chief Executive Officer. This is your opportunity to showcase your leadership skills in sales, commercial account management and delivery expertise. You will work autonomously, whilst working closely with our clients to develop customer relationships that increase retention and promotes new services and solution sales.
The Role | Responsibilities
- Provides superior, personalised service to clients; understand their strategy and challenges, develop plans to achieve their objectives
- Build a detailed understanding of your customers’ businesses and how products/services align to their objectives
- Advocate for customers; ensure they receive the highest standards of service.
- Lead and own southern region sales activities
- Client Management: via our CRM of all current and potential client activities
- Liaising with FourPL team to ensure customer satisfaction (on time/on budget)
- Liaise with Marketing: sales, demand generation activities and support new industry events
- As required steps in as the local account manager for key accounts
- At times, take on a billable project role(s)
You Will Have
- 4+ years proven experience in a similar Sales B2B/Business Development role
- An entrepreneurial and growth mindset; eye for strategic moves, gaps and opportunities
- Experience in technology prospecting: using social media, email campaigns and blogs
- A Track record of over-achieving quota
- Demonstrated success in effective sales pipeline management
- Experience in project documentation, tender documents and contract management
- Strong people and relationship skills: ability to interact with a diverse group of vendors, managers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, technical and business staff
- A strong sense of team: teamwork, motivator, cooperative, mentoring and delegation.
- Energy, enthusiasm, creativity and be self-motivated
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and strong phone presence
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills: multi-tasking, prioritisation of tasks, time management
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or experience in Sales or related field
Culture | Values
FourPL believes in creating an environment that values diversity. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative. We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire the best people and aim to make all our employees feel valued, challenged, included and empowered.
What’s in it for you?
We know you have choices. We offer an excellent remuneration package together with many benefits, which include:
- A great place to work in a growing company recognised to be one of the best in our field.
- Diversity in your activities
- An awesome team of people to work with, passionate about success
- The opportunity to GROW as a professional
- As we expect to be the best, we provide access to intensive training to ensure we stay ahead
- A company that genuinely cares about YOU
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in YOU, your health and your wellbeing
Sound like you? Apply for this job now.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org