FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia. We work with leading Blue-Chip organizations in addition to our public-Sector engagements. We differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services and our focus on excellence from Vision and strategy to project implementation. We provide excellent career opportunities for someone looking to grow with us who wants diversity in a role.
We are looking for a Enterprise Architect to join our team. Your location is flexible, there will be a component of working from home, working from our office and the customer site, in line with current Covid-19 restrictions.
Reporting to the Advisory Service Line Lead, the role will ensure close working relationships are maintained within FourPL and our customers to assist in the choice and development of IT solutions to ensure adherence to the enterprise architecture. The role will:
- Monitor & assess new technology and other advances in Technical and Application Architectures to ensure FourPL can best support and develop customers business strategy.
- Support the development of our customers technology and Enterprise Architecture (EA) at all levels; business, information, application and technology which ensures that all of the FourPL’s advisory activities are aligned within the context of a customers strategic framework.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and supervision to our customers.
- Define, design and interpret technical architecture artefacts taken from user requirements specifications or in direct discussions with the business, to create a solutions architecture to meet business requirements.
- Define target architectures, roadmaps and timescales for these architectures to ensure the most effective use of technology and digital services across our customers whilst delivering the required business outcomes.
- Act as design authority and provide an assurance role, ensuring that all architecture activities and deliverables (in-house and external outsourced) are produced to a high quality and are consistent with our customers existing standards, policies and strategies.
- Lead the full life cycle delivery of the technical solutions for Business projects from initial concept, requirements gathering, specification, design, delivery, acceptance and in to operational support.
- Deliver high quality implementation of the defined solution to facilitate realisation of organisational benefit.
- Be responsible for the determination and promulgation of the appropriate: frameworks, standards, libraries and approach to be adopted, in the translation of this architecture into working code; and to keep these up-to-date.
- Develop technology strategies and roadmaps.
- Develop technology investment planning.
- Develop and optimise the Application landscape.
- As required manage the appropriate governance forums to ensure the agreement and maintenance of the overall Enterprise Architecture of our customers and ensure that the process delivers strategic imperatives.
- Proven track record of driving and leading large-scale architectural projects throughout an entire business through to completion
- Domain experience in Supply Chain Solutions
- Knowledge of IT Quality Assurance processes
- 5 years hands-on experience and a comprehensive understanding working within Enterprise Architecture environments
- Experience within Solution Design & Architecture
- Robust knowledge within Security Architecture
- Experience of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Applications/Digital Agency background working within architecture.
- Experience working within mobile, cloud and infrastructure solutions environments.
- In depth ITIL Knowledge
- Proactive Team player
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions
- Experience of supporting procurement of IT Architecture.
- Experience of architecting digital services.
- Experience of working with 3rd party Technical and Application Architects
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Experience with leading Enterprise Systems software ie SAP, Microsoft, Oracle
- Exceptional strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability working within pressurised environments whilst making decisive decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Experience of senior executive/leadership engagement
- Ability to manage through organisational change.
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong experience working with diverse technology platforms Competencies.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work with others
- Effective communication
- Respect for Diversity
- Adaptability and Innovation
- Ability to adhere to FourPL principles and values, being, Collaboration, Commitment to our customers, Independence, Passion and Pragmatism.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- PRINCE2 certified. (Desirable)
- Extensive practical Enterprise Architecture experience, certified with a recognised EA framework, e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner EA Method, FEAF, BizBok.
Culture | Values
FourPL believes in creating an environment that values diversity. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative. We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire the best people and aim to make all our employees feel valued, challenged, included and empowered.
What’s in it for you?
We know you have choices. We offer an excellent remuneration package together with many benefits, which include:
- A great place to work in a growing company recognised to be one of the best in our field.
- Diversity in your activities
- An awesome team of people to work with, passionate about success
- The opportunity to GROW as a professional
- As we expect to be the best, we provide access to intensive training to ensure we stay ahead
- A company that genuinely cares about YOU
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in YOU, your health and your wellbeing
Sound like you? Apply for this job now. Why wait?
Send your CV and Cover Letter to Lisa.firstname.lastname@example.org