Are you an experienced Enterprise Architect looking to grow your career within the Supply Chain Industry?
About the Role:
We are seeking expressions of interest from an experienced Enterprise Architect to join our team. In this role, you will ensure close working relationships are maintained within FourPL and our customers to assist in the choice and development of IT solutions, ensuring adherence to enterprise architecture. Key responsibilities include monitoring and assessing new technology, supporting the development of customer technology and Enterprise Architecture (EA), and aligning advisory activities within the context of a customer’s strategic framework.
- Provide leadership and supervision to our customers.
- Define, design, and interpret technical architecture to create solutions that meet business requirements.
- Define target architectures, roadmaps, and timescales to optimize technology and digital services.
- Act as design authority, ensuring all architecture activities align with standards, policies, and strategies.
- Lead the full life cycle delivery of technical solutions for Business projects.
- Deliver high-quality implementation of defined solutions.
- Develop technology strategies, roadmaps, and investment plans.
- Optimize the Application landscape.
- Manage governance forums for Enterprise Architecture.
Essential Skills- What you bring to the role and FourPL?
- Proven track record in driving and leading large-scale architectural projects.
- Domain experience in Supply Chain Solutions.
- Knowledge of IT Quality Assurance processes.
- 5 years hands-on experience in Enterprise Architecture environments.
- Solution Design & Architecture experience.
- Robust knowledge in Security Architecture.
- Experience in the software development lifecycle.
- Background in Applications/Digital Agency architecture.
- Experience in mobile, cloud, and infrastructure solutions.
- In-depth ITIL knowledge.
- Proactive team player.
Nice to have skills
- Experience in reviewing and selecting Technical and Applications Architectures solutions.
- Experience supporting IT Architecture procurement.
- Architecting digital services.
- Collaboration with 3rd party Technical and Application Architects.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Experience with leading Enterprise Systems software (e.g., SAP, Microsoft, Oracle).
- Exceptional strategic planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in pressurized environments while making decisive decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective communication to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Experience engaging with senior executives/leadership.
- Ability to manage through organizational change.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong experience working with diverse technology platforms.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work with others.
- Effective communication.
- Respect for Diversity.
- Adaptability and Innovation.
- Ability to adhere to FourPL principles and values: Collaboration, Commitment to our customers, Independence, Passion, and Pragmatism.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Degree in IT or related discipline.
- PRINCE2 certified (Desirable).
- Extensive practical Enterprise Architecture experience, certified with a recognized EA framework (e.g., TOGAF, Zachman, Gartner EA Method, FEAF, BizBok).
We offer an excellent remuneration package dependent on experience and industry knowledge. We are committed to annual salary benchmarking and are market aware.
FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia, working with many leading Blue Chip and public sector organisations. At FourPL, we differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services together with our pragmatic focus on excellence through from defining vision and strategy to practically supporting customers through implementation and realization. We take pride in our independence and recognize every customer engagement should be a reference.
We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability. We hire the best people for our business and aim to make all our employees feel valued, included and empowered.
- Personal Growth: We support your personal growth through a structured Career Plan, including regular reviews, 360-degree feedback supported by a training and development plan.
- Flexible Work Environment: We are dedicated to creating a flexible work environment that promotes work-life balance and productivity. With our hybrid working model, you will have the opportunity to work from home on some days and work in the office on others.
- Training & Development: We provide an annual allowance to all permanent employees for training, certifications, industry professional training, or attendance at relevant conferences. This allowance demonstrates our commitment to supporting your professional development and staying current in your field.
- Technical Training: We also provide access to a wide range of product training across functional and technical training and all modules through our subscriptions with our software partners.
- Employee Assistance Program: We understand the importance of physical and mental health and well-being. Upon successful completion of the probationary period, you will have access to our employee assistance program, which provides support and resources for maintaining your well-being if required, both at work and in your personal life.
- We actively support diversity in our business, the technology industry, and our community. We champion a diversity of ideas, perspectives, and experiences, and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming work environment where everyone can thrive.
- Salary Sacrificing: We also offer the opportunity for salary sacrifice, allowing you to customise your compensation package to suit your individual needs and preferences.
- Tools of the Trade: We will provide you with a phone allowance and an option for either a company or BYOD laptop. All relevant software required to perform your job is provided.
- Health and Wellbeing/Recognition: All staff can participate in the annual Flu Vaccination program and FourPL hosts a monthly award to recognise employees’ efforts and their contribution.
- Team Environment: We have a small supportive team and host regular team events to promote collaboration, team bonding and to have fun with your team. FourPL hosts a monthly award for employees’ efforts and their contribution is recognized as voted by their peers.
Sounds like you? Apply now by sending your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org