FourPL are urgently seeking a Senior SAP EWM Consultant.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
As a key member of our team, you will partner with our clients to analyse and define business requirements, processes and objectives to scope project and deliverables. In addition, you will implement, customize and test solutions on the client system and develop client-specific enhancements to meet business requirements as needed; as well as:
- Be actively involved in the preparation, conception, realization and Go Live of customer implementation projects.
- Perform feasibility studies and process design reviews.
- Support pre-sales activities.
- Takes responsibility from time to time as team lead and support respective line manager(s) in people development tasks.
- Develop a detailed plan of process implementation.
- Define detailed blueprint for development requirements.
- Develop and Assure quality of process models.
- Demonstrate profound knowledge of modelling standards and tools.
- Minimum of 6 years of SAP experience in SAP Logistics Modules
- Good knowledge of SAP integration aspects
- SAP TM / Yard Logistics / PP / MM / QM product knowledge
- Understanding of IT System Development Life Cycle and methodology
- Strong knowledge of warehouse, distribution and transportation business processed and best practices; this includes: operational business processes, including sales order and purchase order management, ATP, complex batch determination, delivery, complex picking, put-away and replenishment strategies, packing, dispatching and inventory management and optimization.
- Experience in system integration using a variety of formats (e.g.: XML, EDIFACT, etc)
- Ability to influence others to adopt best practices in warehousing operations.
- ABAP development and debugging skills.
- Exposure to other logistics and supply chain processes, such as transportation planning and execution will be considered favourably.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
In addition to having successfully completed a minimum of 3 full lifecycle projects experience in the role of functional EWM consultant, the successful candidate will have:
- BS degree in a relevant discipline; advanced degree a plus
- A minimum of 5 years’ EWM consulting experience
- Familiarity with enterprise mobility solutions and hardware & wireless technologies
- Exposure to Object-Oriented programming
- Formal EWM training and/or certification
- Experience with Activate Methodology and/or Solution Manager.
- Must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to effectively interact at all levels within client company.
Preferably Melbourne based and must be able to travel as required.
FourPL Culture | Values
FourPL believes in creating an environment that values diversity. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative. We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire the best people and aim to make all our employees feel valued, challenged, included and empowered.
At FourPL we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
What’s in it for you?
We know you have choices. We offer an excellent remuneration package together with many benefits, which include:
- A great place to work in a growing company recognised to be one of the best in our field.
- Diversity in your activities
- An awesome team of people to work with, passionate about success
- The opportunity to GROW as a professional
- As we expect to be the best, we provide access to intensive training to ensure we stay ahead
- A company that genuinely cares about YOU
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in YOU, your health and your wellbeing
Sound like you?
If you meet the criteria for this role and you are interested in discussing career opportunities with FourPL, please apply HERE
Please include a short summary that highlights your specific qualifications and suitability to this role.
FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia, working with many leading Blue Chip and public sector organizations. FourPL differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services together with our pragmatic focus on excellence through from defining vision and strategy to practically supporting customers through implementation and realization. We take pride in our independence and recognize every customer engagement should be a reference. We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are based on performance and ability. We hire the best people for our business and aim to make all our employees feel valued, included and empowered.