Are you looking to grow your career as a Graduate, Consultant and Junior Consultant in Supply Chain and Procurement?
FourPL would like to talk to you!
FourPL take a “hands-on” and pragmatic approach to supporting our customers through their journey. We are also a fun team with an energetic and engaged culture, that supports our team members through their career journey.
We are looking for Graduates, Junior Consultants and Consultants to join our teams in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and Brisbane. You will be involved in customer engagements which will enhance your consulting experience – from customer direction and governance, and to implementation of partner software. Our roles are dynamic in moving between consulting, project management and systems. These roles provide important support to our Senior Consultants & Project Managers. You will be mentored and coached in the key skills for business development, project management, financial administration/project coordination and consultancy/stakeholder relationships.
We invest in training our team – you will be trained in our partner products, giving you the latest skills in supply chain and procurement.
You may already be certified in Coupa and Ariba – we are very keen to talk to you.
Reach out and make contact – let us help you, shape your consulting career.
The responsibilities of our roles vary according to your experience, and include:
- Undergo training and development in partner systems
- Gather and develop Consultant skillset
- Assist/Provide strategic guidance to clients on general technology and IT infrastructures
- Observe and give expert technical assistance to clients, including training and feedback
- Communicate with staff at all levels of client organizations
- Conduct research as needed to gain a thorough understanding of customers’ system specifications, work practices, and the nature of the business
- Assist clients through the change-management process
- Assist/be responsible for the designing, testing, integration and monitoring of IT systems
- Prepare draft documentation and progress reports for clients
- Assist/Create training materials for client users and other consultants
- Understanding Customer’s systems specifications, their work practices and nature of their business
- Analysing IT requirements and give advice on use of IT systems according to project objectives
- Providing clear concise content as required, including conducting/facilitating oral presentations, document preparation and progress reports to Management and Customers (Stakeholders)
- Identifying potential issues and risks
- Providing pre-sales support to Management and Senior staff as required
- Identifying potential clients and building and maintaining positive relationships with existing and potential Customers
As a graduate you will have no experience in consulting.
As a Junior Consultant you are likely to have 1-2 years-experience, and as a Consultant you may have 2-3 years-experience and you are looking for an exciting new change.
We would like to talk to people in any of these stages in their career.
The personal attributes FourPL rates highly include:
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to deal appropriately with internal & external customers
- Ability to set direction at high and detailed levels
- Ability to deal with different customers with different needs and wants
- Experience and knowledge of the detailed components required to deliver a system
- Dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Communicating concepts at a high level.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and facilitation skills
- Technical, analytical, and written communication skills
- Influencing, negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation skills.
- Liaison skills.
- Must be a strong relationship builder with experience with managing both business and technical relationships
- Passionate about building a service delivery culture to FourPL
- Resilient and supportive to manage change in behaviours, technology and processes
- Must be able to translate technical environments into business language
- Strong commercial acumen
- Innovative in approach to delivering services
- Passionate about emerging technologies and how they can be applied to drive customer and business outcomes
- Focus on delivery of outcomes to the customer
- Logistics and Supply Chain knowledge and expertise desirable
Essential Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Degree with specialisation in Supply Chain or Procurement
- CIPS or similar qualification
- Procurement Systems and especially Coupa certification is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites/locations and interstate when required.
- Must have drivers licence
- All applicants must have right to work in Australia
Depending on your skills and experience a generous remuneration package will be offered.
So why work for FourPL?
We know you have choices but as a leader in the field we offer an excellent remuneration package together with many benefits, which include:
- An awesome team of people to work with, passionate about success
- The opportunity to grow as a professional
- As we expect to be the best, we provide access to intensive training to ensure we stay ahead
- The opportunity to contribute to supply chain leadership through our customer forums, partner forums and membership.
- Most importantly, we want to be known for our culture where you choose to work for us because you are valued, respected and enjoy working with us.
How to apply
If you meet the criteria for this role and you are interested in discussing career opportunities with FourPL, please apply here
Please include in your Cover Letter a short summary that highlights your specific qualifications and suitability to this role, particularly your Coupa Procurement experience.
FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia, working with many leading Blue Chip and public sector organizations. FourPL differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services together with our pragmatic focus on excellence through from defining vision and strategy to practically supporting customers through implementation and realization. We take pride in our independence and recognize every customer engagement should be a reference. We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability. We hire the best people for our business and aim to make all our employees feel valued, included and empowered.