FourPL is a leading Australian owned supply chain solutions provider. We are experts in Spend Management, Logistics Execution and Supply Chain visibility solutions. We deliver through our world class team and global partners SAP, Coupa, Blue Yonder, FarEye and Radaro.
FourPL have an exciting opportunity for part-time Marketing Manager to join our Sydney or Melbourne team reporting the Chief Executive Officer. You will become an important addition to the team by developing the strategic marketing direction and program to drive growth and build a professional image for FourPL.
- Great opportunity for an experienced marketing professional
- Sydney or Melbourne based location considered
- Permanent, part-time role – 3 days per week
The Role | Responsibilities
- Strategic Marketing Plans: Development of strategic marketing plans to meet broader FourPL goals
- Social Media: Amplification of the brand across social and digital channels
- Marketing Campaigns: To plan and organise marketing campaigns. To analyse and report on the success/effectiveness of marketing activity and campaigns
- Marketing Budget: Management and optimization of marketing budget ensuring the activities are effectively and efficiently managed and reported on
- Marketing Events: Responsible for managing, executing and measuring marketing events for the company.
- Company Branding: Responsible for the development and application of Company Branding and Guidelines across all areas of the business
- Recruitment campaigns: To influence recruitment campaigns
- PR and Media: Write press releases and handle external media questions – under guidance of CEO and Management Team
- Website: Responsible for website content, updates and changes
- Database: Responsible for developing, growing and updating customer data base
- Sponsorship: Developing and executing on a marketing plan to promote external sponsorships in line with Diversity program
You are proficient with core marketing campaign practices such as demand and lead generation, lead nurturing, brand, content marketing and digital marketing.
- All-round marketing specialist
- Ability to work independently – be self-driven
- Experience in writing, editing, and proofreading content for both online and offline channels including social media, blog writing, Press Releases, EDM’s
- Ability to develop and implement a marketing and business communications strategy
- Deep knowledge of website structures and experience in updating website content and changes
- Experience using marketing platforms – both digital and design
- Be the ‘Gate Keeper’ for brand standards and style guides.
- Social Media suave
- Strong analytical skills, able to understand business problems and develop creative technology solutions.
- 3+ Years working in B2B Marketing
- Proven track record working as a Marketing Manager within technology / cloud software
Culture | Values
FourPL believes in creating an environment that values diversity. Our culture is inclusive and collaborative. We are an equal opportunities employer. We hire the best people and aim to make all our employees feel valued, challenged, included and empowered.
What’s in it for you?
We know you have choices. We offer an excellent remuneration package together with many benefits, which include:
- A great place to work in a growing company recognised to be one of the best in our field.
- Diversity in your activities
- An awesome team of people to work with, passionate about the success
- The opportunity to GROW as a professional
- As we expect to be the best, we provide access to intensive training to ensure we stay ahead
- A company that genuinely cares about YOU
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in YOU, your health and your wellbeing
Sound like you? Apply for this job now.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to Lisa.email@example.com