Are you a Project Manager with experience in Supply Chain, Logistics and ERP Systems?
FourPL would like to talk to you!
FourPL is seeking expressions of interest from individuals with strong Project Management experience in supply chain execution systems, logistics and ERP systems to join their team.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
As Project Manager (PM) the primary purpose is to manage and coordinate all aspects of projects from start to completion. The role is responsible for partnering with internal stakeholders to formulate work plans and ensure work is delivered on strategy, on time and on budget. The PM will play a major role in developing and shaping projects as well as managing and building long-term relationships and understanding the “big picture”.
A significant responsibility is managing dependencies across the Project as well as ensuring the rollout strategy is adhered to. This includes, management of governance forums as appropriate, stakeholder management and communication on progress, dependencies, issue and risk management as well as deployments. The PM will guide and coach business analysts and functional consultants, and is the leader and mentor of the team who ensures the team members know what they need to do, how the various parts of the program fit together and delivery timeframes.
This role requires a high level of visibility and transparency across all facets of the project life cycle, especially governance and architecture. The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both written and verbal are a vital part of this function. The PM is the front line for FourPL for its customers, and is responsible for ensuring that the company reputation is kept solid by satisfying the requirements of the customers and is consistently delivering profitable work in line with the strategic directions of the company. To achieve this the PM will need to:
- Promote the company through the participation in the presales stage with potential clients ensuring that they are aware of our services.
- Working with the Business Development Manager to ensuring that all details are provided when developing tenders.
- Act as an account manager to ensure that any solution being developed is in line with customer expectations and that the customer is satisfied with FourPL service levels to ensure that every customer is a reference site, willing to promote our services and give us more work.
- Build and maintain customer relationships to understand their business well enough to proactively develop further business opportunities.
- Work closely with the FourPL Management Team to ensure that project resources are coordinated and forecast of resources updated regularly. Prospect for new business, application development and business intelligence business.
- With the assistance of the Pre-Sales Consultant and the technical, creative and project management teams, prepare proposals and tenders to win business.
- Win business in line with the business strategies of the company.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients to enhance the company’s reputation, provide reference sites and maximise the opportunities within each client.
- Work with the consulting and contracting arms of the company on joint proposals.
Essential Experience – what you bring to FourPL:
You are an experienced PM, and can demonstrate:
- Strong project management skills and disciplines.
- Strong planning and schedule management skills, stakeholder reporting, and understanding of project management controls.
- Experience with enterprise-level systems such as SAP, Oracle, Dynamics, Blue Yonder, Manhattan, Coupa, Ariba.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service and platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience in broad IT portfolio and benefits management.
- Experience in managing and mitigating risks, issues and dependencies at a program level.
- PRINCE 2, MS Project or Agile project experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior IT and Business audiences.
- Ability to provide effective leadership to team members and users.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Customer focus and motivated to deliver customer and team satisfaction.
Nice to have skills
Experience in the following areas are beneficial and will set you apart from other candidates. These include:
- Knowledge of Supply Chain areas including Transportation and Warehouse
- Understanding of and experience with process models and tools (BPMN, UML, ARIS)
- Understanding of procurement processes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Project Management qualification or Business / Technology Degree
- Software development experience.
- Must be willing to travel to client sites/locations and interstate when required.
- Must have drivers’ licence
- All applicants must have the right to work in Australia
Depending on your skills and experience a generous remuneration package will be offered.
So why work for FourPL?
We know you have choices. As a leader in the field we offer an excellent remuneration package together with many benefits, which include:
- A great place to work in a growing company recognised to be one of the best in the World in our field.
- An awesome team of people to work with, passionate about success
- The opportunity to grow as a professional
- As we expect to be the best, we provide access to intensive training to ensure we stay ahead
- The opportunity to contribute to supply chain leadership through our customer forums, partner forums and membership.
- Most importantly, we want to be known for our culture where you choose to work for us because you are valued, respected and enjoy working with us.
Sound like you? How to apply:
If you meet the criteria for this role and you are interested in discussing career opportunities with FourPL, please apply HERE
Please include a short summary that highlights your specific qualifications and suitability to this role, particularly your Project Management experience.
FourPL is recognized through our awards as one of the leading Supply Chain and Procurement consultancies in Australia, working with many leading Blue Chip and public sector organizations. FourPL differentiate through the quality of our engagements and services together with our pragmatic focus on excellence through from defining vision and strategy to practically supporting customers through implementation and realization. We take pride in our independence and recognize every customer engagement should be a reference. We are an equal opportunities employer therefore all appointments and promotions are made on the basis of performance and ability. We hire the best people for our business and aim to make all our employees feel valued, included and empowered.